Friday, November 20, 2015

(Uniqso) I.Fairy Pearl Black Lenses & Green Monster Kigurumi Set



Hey girls!
Today I'm gonna review about UNIQSO'S I.Fairy Pearl Black Lenses and their Kigurumi Set!


The parcel looks really fat and cute this time ///


The contents of the parcel

My Kigurumi Set

My I.Fairy Pearl Black Lenses & Barbie Sugar Candy Pink Lenses
Read my Hanayo Koizumi's cosplay with barbie sugar candy pink lenses: HERE

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿ 

Click on the above link to buy
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

Price: $22.90
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Color Tones: 1 Tone
Diameter: 16.2mm
Processing Time: 2-3 working days
Remarks: Free 1 normal lens case (medium)
Replacement Period: 12 months
Water Content: 55%

This is the stock photo from UNIQSO

From the stock photo, the black ring of the lenses are really huge and seems to be able to enlarge your eyes by a lot.


Before & After Wearing.

The lenses enlarged my eyes A LOT and didn't look alien-ish even without makeup like I usually do.
I really love how natural it looks even though the diameter is 16.2mm.
The black color also blends in very well with my naturally dark eyes.

Before & After Makeup.

The lens seemingly brightened up my dull eyes and I love how pretty it looks with or without makeup.
I can say that this might be my favourite of all lens and I highly recommend this if you're looking for a cute and bright eye effect.

Under Sunlight

Under Sunlight (Close-up)

In room lighting.

Wig is also from UNIQSO!Click  HERE to read my full review

In room lighting (Close-up)


My Ratings:
Enlargement: ✿✿✿✿✿
Color: ✿✿✿✿✿
Comfort : ✿✿✿✿

The enlargement is my ideal and I love how cutesy my eyes look after wearing it.
The color blends perfectly with my dark eyes, it looks so natural!
I'm still not very used to wearing 16.2 mm lenses so it's a bit drying for me, but these are still comfortable enough for me to wear for about 8 hours out. All hail my new favorite!

I would give these lenses an overall rating of: ✿✿✿✿✿
Click on the above link to buy
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿ 
Click on the above link to buy
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

Price: $29.90
Size: Refer to photo below
Processing Time: 3 - 4 working days
Material: Flannel
Unit: One Piece, exclude shoes

Shoes Price: $29.90
(click here to buy)



The front profile of the kigurumi

The hood of the kigurumi

There's a zipper for you to visit the bathroom (shy)

I personally was so impressed by this because it makes everything so much easier when you need to visit the bathroom in the middle of the night. You don't have to remove the whole thing just for that.
I love this idea!

The shoes! These are so comfortable I could wear them the whole day!
I also love the squishy sound it makes when i walk.


Like i said, i got the M size that fits my height PERFECTLY.
If you want to look cuter with this, I would recommend you to get 1 or 2 sized up.
So that it would look baggy and cuter!



My Ratings:
Comfort: ✿✿✿✿✿
Quality: ✿✿✿✿✿
Softness : ✿✿✿✿✿

I have to say I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING bad to say about this kigurumi.
I love them so much I look forward to wearing them to bed everyday.
They feel like your common fluffy towels.
IMAGINE GETTING WRAPPED BY FLUFFY TOWELS ALL OVER.
That's how it felt like when wearing this.




I would give these kigurumi an overall rating of: ✿✿✿✿✿

Click on the above link to buy
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿

UNIQSO 
is currently having a Pre-Christmas promotions that is ending 22nd November!
Hurry and order your items now!

(I can't wink -cry)

★ Find me at: ★
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/utasong
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/utasong
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Eiuta
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/utasongbei
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/usautachan
Tumbr: http://utasong.tumblr.com/
Blogspot: http://utasongbei.blogspot.jp
Email: uta@hotmail.sg



No comments:

Post a Comment